'Bbongsoonga Academy' trotmen Lim Young-woong, Young-tak, Lee Chan-won, Jang Min-ho and singer Baek Ji-young have completed an all-time collaboration. 

In 'Bbongsoonga Academy,' which aired on the afternoon of the 20th, the scene of trot F4 receiving the nation's first mysterious sea route 'Silmido Eco-Friendly Class' was depicted. Singer Baek Ji-young appeared as a legend on the day.



Baek Ji-young and Trotman F4 Meeting


First, Lim sang 'Lying on the Sea' first and announced the start of the class with excitement. Lim Young-woong, Young-tak, Lee Chan-won, and Jang Min-ho completed the sandy beach in front of the sea with the most wonderful stage, emitting exciting energy. Jang Min-ho then sang "Onshore Ramen" enthusiastically, boosting the mood. 
Singer Baek Ji-young appeared in the sea class. Baek Ji-young's trot F4 was happy to run around. Baek Ji-young met them with a bright smile and sang 'The Woman,' the OST of the drama 'Secret Garden' with 'Legendary's welcome song.' The members were also moved by the affectionate tone and emotion. The ending part also completed a special stage with trot F4.
He also prepared a special stage for Baek's appearance. Lim Young-woong, Young-tak, Lee Chan-won and Jang Min-ho played Baek Ji-young's "Dash" in a different version. Their stage, which was added to the upbeat dance, captivated viewers as well as Baek Ji-young with its fresh charm. They even performed vibrating dance, adding laughter.


To identify the character of a trot singer


Baek Ji-young said she wants to listen to trot F4's song as a 'second period personality test.' "I get to know my personality by listening to music." First, he sang "first car" enthusiastically. Baek also danced to Young-tak's song. 
Baek Ji-young said about Young-tak, "He seems to know himself well. I know what I'm good at and what I'm not good at, so when I'm in a relationship, I think I tend to find a girl that suits me rather than meeting anyone who I like. He doesn't seem to be a random person, but rather a random person. It's a very comfortable style for women," he said. 
Baek Ji-young added, "I think I will be hurt if I meet a woman who knows Young-tak well, and I think I should meet a pure woman." Young-tak was surprised, saying, "You seem to have seen it very well." 
Following Young-tak, Lim Young-woong stepped up. Lim chose "Emergency Room" and sang it enthusiastically. I was amazed by the ballad stage of Lim Young-woong. "I don't mean to share the genre, but did you originally like ballads?" Baek Ji-young said. "I originally dreamed of becoming a ballad singer," Lim said. Baek Ji-young said, "The way of singing has changed."
Baek Ji-young said of Lim Young-woong, "He seems to have the same personality on the show. If you meet a woman who likes this person for courtesy, you will never get out. If this person has already made true love, the next woman will be really hard. I can't forget her.
Then Lim Young-woong said, "If you actually date once, the time is really long before you date again. I can't get out of it," he confessed. Baek Ji-young said, "I think I'll like girls who are more talented than I thought. At first, I thought she would like a nice girl, but seeing her singing, I think she would like a talented girl," Lim Young-woong and the other members said, "It's real," drawing attention. 
Jang Min-ho roamed the sandy beach, singing 'My Love in a Blurred Memory.' Adding to the passionate dance, the atmosphere heated up even more. After watching Jang's performance, Baek Ji-young said, "I think it's the purest thing in terms of pureness." Lee Chan-won said, "That's right. He is the purest person I've ever met at 44 years old. 
Regarding Jang's love style, Baek also said, "The same goes for her love style. They're all caught, so they can't push and pull, and frankly, I think they'll get along well. But I'm really sorry, but it's too late now," he said with a smile. 
Lastly, the youngest Lee Chan-won sang 'About Romance' to make Baek Ji-young admire. Lee Chan-won sang perfectly with a heavy vocals. 
Regarding Lee Chan-won, Baek Ji-young said, "I think the tone is really natural. I think it's very good because someone can't imitate it or do it," he said. "I felt one thing. He doesn't show much of himself from the beginning. A little like Mr. Boom just told a woman, but it happens with Chan-won who stayed still. I think it will change a lot depending on which woman I meet. "I think she'll find a hobby that she enjoys. Lee Chan-won said, "It's accurate. I'm really that kind of personality," he said.

Legend's Emotional Class


Baek Ji-young even brought her own dishes for lunch. They ate delicious sashimi against the backdrop of the beach, while Baek Ji-young unfolded her own fish cake soup and kimchi. Both trot F4 were impressed by Baek's cooking skills. While eating lunch, they continued to sing "Shaking" and "In 10 Minutes" enthusiastically when they heard that water was coming in.
In the mobile class, they sang songs without a break as they traveled by bus, showing their energetic appearance. Lee Chan-won sang "Yeonan Pier," while Young-tak and Jang Min-ho sang "Man is a Ship, Woman is a Port," adding to the joy.
The fifth period was held at a concert hall rented by Baek Ji-young. Baek Ji-young took the stage and sang "I Don't Love You." She overwhelmed the stage with her unique mournful and appealing voice. Lim Young-woong, Young-tak, Lee Chan-won, and Jang Min-ho were enthusiastic about Baek Ji-young's stage and shouted "Milk-colored Baek Ji-young." Special performances followed. Jang Min-ho took the stage and played "Candy to My Ears" with Baek Ji-young. Jang Min-ho said, "I tried to do as much as I could with Taec-yeon."
Next, the legend's emotional class was held. "We have to act as messengers because we have to deliver our emotions as vocalists," Baek said. Baek Ji-young said the class theme is 'Be a painter.'

Collaboration with Baek Ji-young


After Baek Ji-young's stage, a writing contest for the song by Trotman F4 was held. It was a contest to select the person who made the stage to complete Baek Ji-young's paintings. The winner was able to perform a duet with legendary Baek Ji-young. 
First of all, Lee Chan-won took the stage and sang "Only One Love." Young-tak admired Lee Chan-won's stage, saying, "He's this good," while Baek Ji-young gave him four roses. Baek Ji-young said, "The exact picture came to mind," while Lee Chan-won drew attention by saying, "It was really touching." 
The next stage was Yeongtak. Young-tak selected "burden" while explaining the stage, "A woman whom I have met for a long time is told by her parents to meet a stable person because of the reality of an incompetent man, but the man cannot catch it." Baek Ji-young and the members enjoyed the atmosphere while dancing together on Young-tak's stage. Baek Ji-young said, "I don't think it's my song. I think it's Young-tak's song."
Following Yeongtak, Jang Min-ho took the stage. Jang chose "Salsa Sad" to complete the stage with his unique excitement. All the members stood up and danced to the song with Baek Ji-young. Baek Ji-young said, "I sang it so well. Like his own song."
Lastly, Lim Young-woong took the stage. "I had a crush on a woman for about four years when I was in middle and high school," Lim said. I kept confessing, but he didn't accept it. But one day he accepted his confession, and it was only three days after he got dumped. I was shocked at that time," he said, choosing Baek's hit song "Like a Shot." In the end, Baek Ji-young admired Lim's stage by giving him five roses. 
Lim Young-woong and Baek Ji-young chose "Don't Forget," the OST for the drama "Iris," as their collaboration stage song. The two were deeply moved as they completed the stage with affectionate emotions.

0 Comments