Immortal songs with mr.trot
Immortal Songs with Mr.Trot top 6

In "Immortal Songs" on the 30th, it was the second story of "Songhae Song Festival" since last week as a special feature for the month of appreciation in May. Song Hae, Korea's longest-serving national MC who gave dreams and hopes to many people in "National Singing Contest," and Mr. Trot Top 6, who is currently shaking the Republic of Korea, met to prepare a special stage. On the same day, the top six "Mr. Trot" players Lim Young-woong, Young-tak, Lee Chan-won, Jeong Dong-won, Jang Min-ho and Kim Hee-jae appeared to present a heart-warming trot performance.

The Trotmen opened the tribute stage with 'Return Youth' for Songhae. Lim Young-woong said, "Not only me, but all of us were able to gain courage and not lose our dreams thanks to Mr. Song Hae when we were unknown. So we prepared a performance for our teacher.

Song Hae said, "It's the 40th anniversary this year that I met and broke up with you in this exciting, depressing, or tingling manner at the national singing contest." "While I was hosting the singing contest, I thought I'd have some time to meet you with the memories of the singing contest, which was today," he said.

Earlier, each of the six Trotmen recalled his memories with teacher Song Hae. In particular, he introduced stories that gained strength from "National Singing Contest" during his days of obscurity.

On this day, the second constitutional stage was set up following last week. Prior to the full-fledged stage, Jeong Dong-won and Jang Min-ho performed an impromptu duet.

He sang "Partner" together and showed perfect harmony. His witty choreography and stage manners made fans become fans once again.

What program is "Immortal Songs"?


KBS 2TV is a combination of singers' contests and entertainment every Saturday. Basically, the ratings of older people are high because of the release of old masterpieces, but it is also a good program for young people to watch in various age groups because young singers come out. In addition, although it takes the form of a competition program, it is less competitive from the ranking method, and rather than simply selecting the cast members from various genres such as Korean traditional music, trot and hip-hop, and often includes unknown and opera singers, aiming for a program that is easy to see by reducing the nature of one-way competition. Currently, "Immortal Songs" has maintained a 10 percent audience rating and is taking their home turf Saturday evening.

The first stage starts with Jeong dong-won.


Jeong Dong-won, who will open the first stage of the second part, said, "I'm singing in front of Songhae teacher, so I'll do my best to make a good stage." He then showed off his Moonwalk personal talent, stirring up the waiting room.
On the same day, Jeong Dong-won performed Bae Ho's "Who Cries," recalling his grandfather in heaven.
 Jeong Dong-won said, "This is my grandfather's favorite song in his lifetime. "It's not easy to come out on an immortal masterpiece, but since it's a meaningful stage, I thought I should sing for my grandfather, so I chose 'Who is crying'."
He then said, "Grandpa and Grandma have raised me since I was a kid. My grandfather recognized my musical talent, took me to concerts, and taught me how to play musical instruments. "I owe it to my grandfather that I was able to come this far," he said.
Jung Dong-won, who was singing full of emotions, also performed his lethal saxophone.
When MC Shin Dong-yeop said, "You must have thought of your grandfather a lot while practicing," Jeong Dong-won said, "I chose this song because my grandfather liked it, but when I sang this song in front of Song Hae teacher, I thought it was my grandfather and sang it as best as I could." 
Jung Dong-won performed a seasoned performance unlike his young age, drawing applause from the special audience judges. Young-tak praised Jeong Dong-won's performance, saying, "I can see that the day is growing differently." "Dong-won is young, but he is really good at singing" Lim Young woong said.


The second stage of the second part is Lee Chan-won.


Before going on stage, Lee Chan-won said, "I remember the 'Jin-do-bae-gi' stage that I sang at the third national singing contest." "I also sang a duet song with Song Hae," he said, expressing his respect for Song Hae, saying, "She's such a respectable teacher."
Regarding his relationship with the National Singing Contest, Lee said, "I spent my school days from elementary school to college with the National Singing Contest. When I won the popularity award at the end of the year, Song So-hee won the grand prize. 
On the same day, Lee Chan-won chose Cho Yong-pil's "일편단심 민들레야(I'll always love u)." Lee Chan-won, who opened the stage by bowing to Song Hae, gave a deep emotion through his signature trot singing style. Lim Young-woong praised Lee Chan-won's performance, saying, "I felt like I was going to die right now." "He used to be a powerful vocalist, but today he was more powerful."

On the third stage, Young-tak sang Na Hoon-a's "Young-young." 


Before going on stage, Young-tak said, "In fact, I was envious of other singers every time they appeared in an immortal songs." He said, "I didn't even dream. I never imagined that I would appear in an immortal songs, but I'm very happy to be with Mr. Song Hae."
"I chose 'Youngyoung' by Na Hoon-a, my father's favorite song," Young-tak said. "My father is in the hospital because he's not feeling well, and I hope he gets strength from my songs," he said.
Young-tak said, "I'll show you a charm that I've never shown before. I'll show you how I feel when I'm at Youngtak Bar.
Young-tak presented an intense stage through his outstanding singing and expression skills. Kim Hee-jae said, "I think it's a legendary performance after a glass of makgeolli." Jang Min-ho added to the rave reviews, saying he captured the stage with one or two words.
Meanwhile, in the waiting room, Young-tak showed off his personal talent, singing Cheong-ha's "already 12p.m" in Song Chang-sik's voice, and imitating Yoon Do-hyun, Cho Seong-mo, Lee Jung, and Park Shin-yang.

The last stage is decorated by Lim Young-woong.


"I dreamed of becoming a singer in earnest as I won the grand prize at the national singing contest," Lim said. "I re-starred in Pocheon City, and I was the first singer to appear," he said. "I wanted to be a good singer and be recognized by my teacher, but I'm honored to have this opportunity," he added.
Ending the final stage, Lim Young-woong chose Jin Mi-ryeong's "My Ugly Love." Lim Young-woong presented the essence of authentic trot and presented a perfect finale. Legendary Song Hae shed tears. Lee Chan-won praised Lim Young-woong's performance, saying, "I think each syllable contains all the emotions and soul." Jang Min ho continued to rave, saying, "Hero is a hero."
Lim Young-woong showed his personal talent in the waiting room, and after doing such personal talents as Super Mario Jump and Karaoke Echo, SpongeBob Jing Jing made the sound of walking, saying, "This is the first time to reveal it." Lim Young-woong said, "Those who know, they know," and Jang Min-ho drew laughter by saying, "Why force them?" 
Meanwhile, Young-tak and Lim Young-woong also sing tribute songs for Songhae. Young-tak sang Song-hae's favorite song, "What's Wrong with My Age," while Lim Young-woong sang Song-hae's "Father and Daughter," saying, "I want to think of you as my father." Song Hae also staged a special celebration with "Dan-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta'. "I will be with you forever with Trot," Song Hae said with gratitude.

0 Comments