On the 16th, in the Topgol Music Globalization Project "Topgol Rhapsody," Jin Lunji was at the center of the conversation, winning the top three global singers. "Please" by Lee So-ra was captivated by her explosive high-pitched voice and appeal.

He captivated the stage with her explosive high-pitched voice and appeal.


Jin Lunji captivated the stage with Lee So-ra's "Please" with her explosive high-pitched and appealing. As the first verse began, exclamations came from the judging panel, and Lee Ji-hye cried and MC Lee Sang-min remained silent until the end.
The original author Kim Hyun-chul also praised the song, saying, "I've heard it in numerous contests, but it was a new sensation and a stage beyond my imagination." He even said, "Of course I'll allow it" if he remakes in China. Even after the show ended, the enthusiastic response continued.
Jin Lunji, a former Chinese audition TOP4, met his Korean wife and now lives in Korea. The voice that captivated the continent is now trying to fulfill its dream of becoming a singer in Korea. My dream of becoming a singer in Korea has been in my heart for 16 years. The production team delivered its innermost thoughts that the magazine had not yet revealed on the show.

How do you feel about winning the title of the top three global singers?


Q. The response has been hot since the broadcast. How do you feel about becoming one of the top three singers?
A. I'm still so happy. There is a lot of support and encouragement around us. I want to do many activities in Korea with this opportunity.
Q. What made you challenge 'Topgol Rhapsody'?
A. I happened to see the recruitment advertisement and applied. I have many memories of listening to and following Korean songs since I was a student. I applied because I thought it would be a good opportunity to sing my favorite songs on the Korean stage.
Q. Many people were surprised by the Chinese writing skills of verse 2. What part did you focus on, and do you usually enjoy writing lyrics?
A. I usually composed and arranged a lot. The lyrics are still too difficult. I tried my best to bring out my understanding of the original lyrics and the saddest emotions as possible.
Q. I'm from a Chinese audition program, and seven years have passed. How have you been since your appearance?
A. I have always focused on music even after appearing on the show. In the meantime, Korean and Chinese songs have been popular.I also had a duet with many good singers such as Lim Chang-jung, Baek Ji-young and Seo In-guk.
Q. Why do you want to become a singer in Korea?
A. I've been thinking about trying it in Korea for the past 16 years. I was wondering how you would react when I played my song to people who don't know me. So, with this opportunity, I was able to challenge myself once again.
Q. What kind of music have strengths or what kind of music do you want to do?
A. So far, I have tried many lyrical music like ballads that can show my tone a lot. From now on, I want to try every style of music I can.
Q. What kind of artists do you want to remain in Korea, China and both countries?
A. I want to remain as an artist who is sincere when I listen to music in Korea or China.

ABOUT TOPGOL RHAPSODY


'Topgol Rhapsody' is a survival music variety show where K-pop-loving foreigners compete with a masterpiece that was consistently loved in Korea in the 1980s and 2000s. In particular, the first verse will be translated into the Korean language of the cast, and the second verse will be reinterpreted.
The production team of "Topgol Rhapsody" has confirmed the original K-pop star Seven as its cast, and is recruiting vocal talents from around the world. The news is attracting a flurry of support from foreigners living abroad as well as Koreans. It is supported by Chile, France, Ireland, Paraguay and Brazil as well as other countries on six continents. Among the applicants, many foreigners, including former idol groups, doctors and teachers, are said to have applied, fueling expectations.


0 Comments