kim ho joong
Kim Ho Joong

The tide is in Kim Ho Joong. Kim Ho-joong of "Mr. Trot" is receiving love calls from various entertainment programs, along with his outstanding singing skills. I review his recent appearance on the show, which has captivated fans with his witty way of talking and entertaining.

Boys Across the Line-Returns


MBC's entertainment show "Boys Across the Line-Returns," which Kim Ho-joong participated in, featured "Reply 1894" as a special feature of the Donghak Peasant Revolution. Mint chocolate, the owner of this country who wanted to present an equal world to my family and my children on behalf of a country that was like a candle before the wind. The hot history they created gave viewers a deep echo.
On the same day, the cast members followed the revolutionary road of the Donghak Peasant Army in Jeongeup, North Jeolla Province, the birthplace of the Donghak Peasant Movement. In the process, Kim Ho-joong, a guest of the Donghak Peasant Revolution, drew the viewers' attention with anger over Cho Byung-gap's endless power abuse.
Kim Ho-joong, who also gave comfort and emotion to the song "Hope Song" suitable for the special feature of the Donghak Peasant Revolution, drew sympathy and immersion from viewers this time with his perfect ingratitude to the Donghak Peasant Army.
Farmers who had to fight, not farm, to create a "world where people can live like people." The learning trip following their footsteps once again gave viewers a heavy echo.

Kim Ho-joong's desperate diet challenge 'The Great Bae Tae-rang'


Kim Ho-joong will appear on JTBC's new entertainment show "The Great Bae Tae-rang," which will premiere on June 1. "Bae Tae-rang" features desperate dieting challenges for "big-bellied men" who desperately need to lose weight for various reasons. It stars Jung Hyung-don, Ahn Jung-hwan, Kim Yong-man, Hyun Joo-yeop, Kim Ho-joong and Jung Ho-young.
As for the reason for challenging the diet, Kim Ho-joong said, "I was shocked to see you on the screen when I participated in 'Mr. Trot' and lost weight in a short period of time. But I came back right away because I couldn't abandon my eating habits." "As I gain weight, I keep losing clothes to wear in my closet," he said. "More than anything else, I can't find the clothes that my fans gave me as gifts. I want to lose weight and wear the clothes I received as a gift to prove my love for my fans. In particular, Kim Ho-joong picked Jin-gu as a wannabe figure and said, "I've heard a lot that I'll look like him if I lose weight." 
Meanwhile, the youngest Kim Ho-joong surprised the cast by announcing a surprise announcement with his 'diet failure pledge.'

He's in a variety of media.


Appearing on TV Chosun's "Callcenta of Love," Kim Ho-joong is showing off his outstanding singing skills and outstanding talking skills with the members of Mr. Trot Top7, which impresses viewers. Also, JTBC's "Knowing Bros," which aired last week, showed off its perfect chemistry with Kang Ho-dong, giving the small screen a big laugh. In addition, he appeared on SBS Power FM's "Lee Sook-young's Love FM" on a radio program, making fans excited, and is playing a huge role across TV and radio.

0 Comments