The World of the Married
The World of the Married Main post

Everything surrounding 'The World of the Married' was perfect to the end. Amid favorable ratings of 31 percent, the final episode's ratings marked a hot finale with a phenomenal record of breaking the record again for non-terrestrial dramas across the country. Ji Sun-woo, who tasted hell with love that collapsed in a moment, and the pain and betrayal of the loss that swallowed her life, came running with all her might to protect her world. Ji Sun-woo, who could not stop even if he was destroyed, his ending narration facing the wreckage of the hot storm gave a heavy echo, pointing out the essence of love and relations to the end. The most 'The World of the Married' ending was greeted with enthusiastic praise from viewers. Let's hear from actress Kim Hee-ae, who plays Ji Sun-woo.

Say your closing remarks


I was alone in the process of understanding and sympathizing with the situation surrounding Ji Sun-woo, but I think I was less lonely thanks to the viewers who gave me affectionate attention. He met the "world of couples" containing the joys and sorrows of life and spent a intensely sad and affectionate time. As Ji Sun-woo, I feel like I love, hate, and poured more than 100 percent of my energy into someone. Ji Sun-woo, who gave me a valuable experience as an actor, is likely to be remembered for a long time.

How did you feel when you finished the last shoot?


It didn't feel real that it was over, and it was hard to get myself together for a while. I think I was emotional because the sad times came at once. And I was grateful that all the actors, production staff and staff were able to achieve the end of the story

What does Ji Sun-woo mean to Kim Hee-ae?


Ji Sun-woo was a warm mother and worked hard as a doctor, although she looked like the incarnation of revenge. He has a lot to do (laugh). I wanted to challenge myself more because I can't define it as one thing. In fact, I was afraid at first because it was a situation and character that was not easy to imagine. As I was filming, I became more and more sympathetic and cheered for Ji Sun-woo.

What about the scenes that remain in your memory?


The birthday party of her husband Lee Tae-oh (Park Hae-joon), who appeared in the first and second episodes, is memorable. It's the moment I found out that everything surrounding me was a lie and was deceived. It is the beginning of the drama and also the biggest event of Ji Sun-woo's. Personally, I was more shocked by the betrayal of my colleagues and acquaintances than my husband. Confusion and sadness flooded in and was swept away by Ji Sun-woo's feelings.

His emotional immersion in dealing with his son, Jun-young (Jeon Jin-seo), was also great.


In a way, I thought Jun-young's defiance could be extremely common. I could imagine how big the wound I received while watching the split of my father and mother would have been. Each person's pain is relative. Ji Sun-woo had a hard time because of her husband, but Jun-young was a good father, so it must have been hard to understand all of her mother. Ji Sun-woo also loves her son terribly, but there was something she lacked to be a good mother. In any case, she couldn't count her son in a precarious relationship with her husband, and even used her mind to get a divorce. It was more pitiful because all the feelings were understood.

'Kim Hee-ae's fashion' and 'Ji Sun-woo's style' were also very interested. What was the most important point?


Acting is of course important, but styling also plays a big part in showing the character. I wanted to visualize Ji Sun-woo's image in order to immerse viewers in various ways. I wanted to save Ji Sun-woo's "simple style," but the style team worked hard for that approach.

How were the actors we filmed together?


Park Hae-joon is an actor who is so good at acting, but has the ability to make even the other person good at acting. I really loved and hated each other as Ji Sun-woo and Lee Tae-oh were united. And in fact, when I first saw many actors, including Han So-hee, Lee Hak-ju and Shim Eun-woo, they were unfamiliar faces. But I was so surprised to the point where I thought, "Where have all these good actors been?" after filming. All the actors and actresses really did their best. Looking at them, I was able to cheer up, too, with the last minute.

What was the hard part of the shoot?


Every god was a mountain and mountain because he was a character who consumed a lot of emotions. I had to control my emotions a lot by myself, and I tried to focus on my emotions. As he had a lot of footage, I was worried that he might get sick and have trouble filming. But if you did it easily, you would have been less impressed. I really put all my energy into it, so I have no regrets and feel rewarded.

Do you realize the popularity of syndrome?


In fact, I haven't realized the popularity of the drama yet. I usually spent time on the set, and I needed to control my emotions, so I quietly waited and went to the scene. Also, it was difficult to feel it directly because I stayed at home as much as possible just in case it would be damaged on days without filming. However, it was amazing to see that the real-time response was hot online, and I received pleasant energy.

Last words to viewers.


Once again, I would like to thank the viewers for loving and watching "The World of Couples" with affection. I was happy to meet the character Ji Sun-woo, who had a lot of things to express as an actor, and received a lot of support and love. "The World of Couples" is a truly miraculous, gift-like piece for me. I hope you stay healthy until I greet you with another work.

0 Comments