han so hee

Actress Han So-hee became a ghost in the recently ended drama "The World of Couples." Past photos have become as popular as the main characters Kim Hee-ae and Park Hae-joon, and have grown into actors with both acting and starry skills. Han So-hee spoke frankly about the acting process, breathing with seniors, and various issues surrounding her, along with her thoughts on ending "The World of Couples."

The drama, "The World of Couples," is a drama about a couple who fell into a whirlpool after their relationship, which they believed to be love, was cut off by betrayal, starting with a 6 percent viewer rating in a single episode and ending in popularity with a 28 percent highest viewer rating.

Han played a role as Yeo Da-kyung, the only daughter of Yeo Byung-kyu, an only child of the alpine region, and a Pilates instructor. Yeo Da-kyung, who became a wife from Lee Tae-oh's mistress, caused public outrage by cracking Ji Sun-woo's perfect "World of Couples." Yeo Da-kyung's "World of Couples" was also praised for convincing viewers of the situation in which she was forced to make a choice to leave Lee Tae-oh.

Her thoughts on ending the drama


First, Han So-hee expressed her feelings about leaving the "world of couples." "The drama is over," he said. "I still feel a little strange and feel emotional when I talk to the director and writer on the phone," he said. "I'm not happy to send it because I thought a lot about whether I can meet such works again in my life." I think I was able to finish it well because you gave me so much love.
Yeo Da-kyung was criticized as much as the popularity of "The World of Couples." Han So-hee said, "Many people say that if you curse as a villain, it's a compliment, but I didn't really like being cursed because Da-kyung has to understand the character," and added, "I think that's all one interest and focused on the character."
"I was criticized by my friends and family more than the viewers. "Don't live like that." Jun-young came to my house and was criticized more from the moment she played the role of stepmother. My friends also have a lot of married women with children," he said. "Among the viewers' reactions, I remember the comment, 'You should be treated the same way.'"
He also talked about the ending of Yeo Da-kyung. "Since the viewers are focusing on Sunwoo, there are a lot of people who don't like the ending of Da-kyung," he said. "It's a golden spoon, so I'm glad I can make a living. I have to collapse like Tae-oh." That was impressive. I think Da-kyung has also fallen, but her future life will be hell. I raise a child without a father, but the viewers don't think of it as Sprite. I thought you thought like this, too."

Did Yeo Da-kyung understand that she would abandon her parents and everything she had in the beginning of the play and choose Lee Tae-oh? Han So-hee said, "Why did Da-kyung love a married man with a child at first? "I was young and rich, but I wondered why I did that," he said. "The character Da-kyung lived in the power of my parents. Rather than putting something important on your job and future, I thought there must have been a lot of feelings or lack of stimulation. In terms of character setting, there was a wording that said, "I live without a dream."
"On the other hand, Tae-oh doesn't have anything, but he entered the art industry with just his passion." "I think it would have been cool for Da-kyung to be adventurous with nothing in her eyes," he said. "And she is handsome.(Laughs) He really looks like a loser in a drama, but he's really handsome. There is a part where something like chemistry needs to be right. I think it was a relief that there was a big age gap with my actual senior. I don't think Da-kyung would have met a man who had nothing to learn.
As for the moment that Yeo Da-kyung didn't understand the most, she said, "I don't really understand the fact that I came back to Gosan. I was humiliated by everyone and made something that shouldn't happen to my parents. "If we've left and succeeded, we can get out of the shadows of our parents, take care of our children, settle down somewhere else, and come back to show off that we're living this well," he said. "I think we lost from the very beginning. I wondered why I should show it off to Ji Sun-woo. I didn't understand that," he explained.


Photos of smoking and tattoos in the past are re-examined


Han So-hee, who also drew attention for her high synchro rate with the original character, said, "I only watched the original one but didn't refer to it. I think Da-kyung will be ruined if I bring the original. "There are many different parts," he said. "But I heard that the original actors resemble each other. I think I just referred to how to act with my facial expressions. "I've only seen such things as what this woman's charm is," she said.
In the past, smoking and tattoo photos also made headlines as they were spotlighted as the "world of couples." Han So-hee said, "I'm glad that I got popular with female fans," and first, she drew attention with her frankness, referring to the past. "I'm glad (that female fans liked it)," he said. "When I was a model before, photos and Kakao Talk that I exchanged before became a hot topic, but I think they liked it because they were the opposite of the image in the drama. That's why he said, "Unlike Yeo Da-kyung, she's always like this."
In response, a question was asked, "Didn't you panic because your past photos suddenly became a hot topic?" Han So-hee shook her head, saying, "I didn't do that," and said, "I was the one who I was then and now. It's not that different from me then," he said frankly. Han So-hee said, "When I work on this side, there are restrictions. "I've just become myself," he said. "That was four to five years ago, and I was fine. I think female fans liked it. Even that kind of interest. I appreciate it," she confessed.

0 Comments