Na Tae Joo singer


Taekwondo trot creator Na Tae-joo won the final title of 'Immortal Songs'.

While the show was decorated with "Immortal Song-Trot an Emerying Strong Person Special," which aired on the afternoon of the 6th, Ko Jae-geun, Ryu Ji-kwang, Kim Soo-chan, Na Tae-joo, Roh Ji-hoon and Mr.T performed on stage.



Opening Stage and Episodes


On the opening stage, participants chose Nam Jin's "PICK ME" to raise expectations for the audience.
Then came the episodes of the participants in the waiting room, and Kim Soo-chan recalled the time when he competed with Lim Young-woong in Mr.Trot. Looking at the bread on the table, he said, "Get rid of the bread," and added, "I got a zero point (bread=0 point korea language play) in the face of Lim Young-woong, and I remember it."
Na Tae-joo also added to her laughter by saying, "I've been bothered since a long time ago." Na Tae-joo was defeated by Lee Chan-won in Mistertrot by a margin of 300 vs0. Kim Soo-chan said, "Since it fell with impact, I said let's aim for a bread commercial with Na Tae-ju," and laughed in the waiting room as he said he was waiting for the advertisers to contact him.

a hot performance by participants


Noh Ji-hoon, the first runner, expressed his gratitude and sorry to his family before the concert. Noh Ji-hoon confessed his family history, saying, "My father died of cancer in my second year of junior high school and my mother died of shock a month later," adding, "My older sisters gave up college and raised me."
"At that time, I didn't understand how my sisters gave up what they wanted to do," he said. "When I think about it now, it was a huge sacrifice. Now we have to pay it back. He chose Cho Yong-pil's "I Wish Now" to present a stage of appealing emotion.
MC Jung Jae-hyung told Noh Ji-hoon's stage, "It's a song I chose for my parents who passed away, and it's like I'm sending a message saying 'You're doing well so far'." Noh said, "These days, I think of my parents a lot. The better things go, the deeper you miss," he said with tears in his eyes.
Next runner's Ryu Ji-kwang. He chose Baeho's "Fogged Jangchungdan Park." On this stage, Son Tae-jin and Kim Hyun-soo came together, adding to the excitement.
On his stage, Jung Jae-hyung commented, "I was impressed by the classical interpretation of trot with classical vocals." Announcer Park Ji-won, who served as a special judge, praised me, saying, "There are many people around me who have a good voice." "But I heard a chillingly good voice today." Ryu Ji-kwang beat Noh Ji-hoon for a win.
The third stage was played by Ko Jae-geun from the band Y2K. "It was the 20th anniversary of my debut," he said of his appearance in 'Mr. Trot.' I wanted to do something for my fans, but I wanted to do something before the end of this year, so I came here. "I was worried because I heard a lot that if I play a trot song, I can't play rock again," he added.
Ko Jae-geun sang Cho Hang-jo's "Finding Love and Finding Life," saying, "I will sing hard for the first win," showing a relaxed and powerful performance.
Announcer Choi Seung-don said, "I think we can say that Ko is now old enough for trot. He is the only one who appeared in the last century. He added, "I want to say that I started it properly when I deserved to trot." Ryu Jae-kwang beat Ko Jae-geun for two wins.

Na Tae-joo wins the final title.


The fourth runner, Kim Soo-chan, delivered his relationship with singer Nam Jin. "I met Nam Jin who saw me on TV when I appeared in the national singing contest," he said. "He helped me release my first album." He chose Namjin's "nest" to present an exciting performance.
Na praised Kim's performance, saying, "It's the number one in Korea." But he added, "In a stage that doesn't include me." Announcer Lim Soo-min praised Kim Soo-chan's talent, saying, "I've seen him since he didn't lose baby fat since he was in the first year of high school," adding, "I remember when I first appeared on the radio, but I wasn't nervous at all." Kim Soo-chan beat Ryu Ji-kwang to win one.
The fifth stage was staged by Mr.T. They selected Yoon Soo-il's "Innocent Confession" and staged an exciting performance. Kim Soo-chan beat Mr.T for two wins. The last stage was decorated by Na Tae-joo, the founder of the Taekwondo trot. He said, "I love the word 'single.' "I was strong in individual competitions when I played Taekwondo," he said, burning his will to win one game.
He selected Jang Yoon-jung's "Jang Yoon-jung Twist" and captured the hearts of judges with his attractions, including a stunt that combines dance and taekwondo.
Na Tae-ju won the 'final title' by defeating Kim Soo-chan.

0 Comments